Air Ambulance Jamaica can save your life.
If you suddenly become ill or get hurt in an accident, you'll want the best air transport possible and you'll want it quickly! Proven to save lives, Air Ambulance Jamaica comes to you and gets you up in the air and on your way to medical help right away. It is the only choice as well as the best choice you have.
Since it isn't possible to fly commercial when you've become seriously ill or injured, you'll need access to specialized transport and the services of qualified medical personnel who can cater to your needs on your way to a facility. The doctor in the admitting hospital determines how serious your injuries are as well as the need for an air ambulance. Traveling by ground simply isn't an option when you need medical attention right away.
Here at Air Ambulance Jamaica, we can accommodate all kinds of special arrangements, ensuring your total comfort and safety during the transfer. Your well-being is our primary concern, and we take it seriously. Our patients receive our full attention and exceptional care while they are with us. We don't believe in cutting corners for you or your loved one. We understand the complexities of medical emergencies that occur while you are on vacation. You're away from home and aren't familiar with what you should do. So, call Air Ambulance Jamaica. We won't leave you stranded in the event of a medical emergency.
When you need access to emergency transportation, call us because saving lives is what we do best. Highly trained and committed to their patients, each member of our team provides the highest possible level of care, starting with your pickup, continuing on your flight, and ending with your transfer to a bed at a medical facility. You can feel secure with Air Ambulance Jamaica at all times.
EMed is ready in your time of emergency we can deploy our medical crew, air ambulance...Read More
EMed has several ambulances around the entire island of Jamaica...Read More
EMed has partnered with major hospitals close to the Caribbean to better serve our patients...Read More
Results emerging from a prominent study investigating the effectiveness of air ambulances in transporting severely traumatized people found that victims using an air ambulance company are five times more likely to survive their trauma than individuals with the same injuries but are taken to hospitals by ground transport.
What is particularly significant about this study is the fact that most people transported by air ambulance are suffering serious injuries that demand intensive medical resources. In addition, air ambulances typically transport patients who have experienced injuries in areas remote and disconnected from the nearest medical facility. When comparing these two points with circumstances that generally surround the transportation of injured people by ground transport, researchers discovered these variables outperformed variables affecting the survival rates of people choosing to use vehicles to reach the nearest hospital. Air Ambulance Jamaica is proven to be fast, responsive and ready to deploy once you call. 876-275.1119.
1. Airplanes used to transport patients are equipped with emergency technicians, nurses and doctors who have years of experience treating all types of traumatic injuries, from broken bones and serious burns to life-threatening illnesses and unexpected childbirth.
2. Air ambulance services can also transport people injured and trapped by natural calamities, such as floods, hurricanes or earthquakes.
3. EMed considers time as their #1 priority. Because the primary goal of our ground ambulance is to reach an injured patient as quickly as possible, these services have special access to necessary air ambulance flights. Once EMed receives word that someone needs medical assistance, the airplane is immediately dispatched with its crew of physicians, nurses and emergency technicians.
4. People who choose air ambulance services are attended to personally and with great care from the time they are placed on the airplane until they reach their bed at a medical facility. In addition, relying on air ambulances for unexpected emergency medical services is much more cost effective than using ground ambulance transportation.
5. If you are injured and require immediate ground ambulance or air transportation to a hospital or emergency clinic, Air Ambulance Jamaica will fly you in a Lear 35 Turbojet, a Chieftain Navajo with a cruise speed of 240 miles per hour or a Pilatus PC-12 Turboprop. All three air ambulances are fully equipped with the latest medical devices meant to treat even the most serious illnesses or injuries.
6. EMed is a professional air ambulance service that takes care of hospital admission requirements to facilitate the transportation of severely injured patients. They ensure that the medical facility to which the patient is being transported knows the patient is arriving and has a bed and room ready for the patient to use. We handle all the paperwork!
7. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including all major holidays throughout the year.
8. EMed is the only USA trained Jamaican ground ambulance and air ambulance privately held company.
Experiencing a sudden, serious illness or traumatic accident that necessitates immediate attention by trained medical professionals is just as possible when living in remote areas as it is living in the cities of Jamaica. Consequently, using a local air ambulance service that provides help in a timely manner could potentially mean all the difference between surviving a life-threatening situation and perishing due to lack of expert, expedited treatment.
" I fractured my hip jumping into the ocean hitting the side of a rock. I was scared, felt alone and I was in a foreign country. The people of Jamaica were very helpful and the hotel called EMed. I wasn't sure what kind of service they provided at the time but I'm glad someone called them. Emed responded fast and helped me through the entire process getting back to the United States. They made me feel safe and took care of me. Thank you Nicola and Emed team."
" We have worked with many ground and air ambulance companies in the past and found them to lack the local on the ground knowledge to get a patient from bedside to bedside in a safe, fast and efficient way."
" EMED continually reminds our team of the mission.
We deliver, assist and help in the most safest, fastest most efficient way possible making sure our clients are comfortable throughout the entire process to their destination. "